Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

My Fake Fiancé: Absolutely hilarious

Melissa Joan Hart and Joey Lawrence are some of my favorite performers on television, and I am a big fan of their current sitcom "Melissa & Joey" on ABC Family. The ABC family's Christmas movie, "Holiday in Handcuffs," is another hilarious movie, which caused my interest in this movie. This is about two young people named Jennifer (Melissa Joan Hart) and Vince (Joey Lawrence) who find themselves in need of cash come up with a quick plan to rise cash faking a relationship, engagement and a shotgun wedding. Hoping to get lots off gifts which they hope to use to pay off Vince's loan shark friends and Jennifer to buy the house-wares to fill her home after her moving van is stolen. It is absolutely hilarious to watch the couple trying to convince their families that they are really in love. In this process the families come to believe that Jennifer is pregnant and the women in the family get very excited. This sudden interest of everyone else in Jennifer's and Vince's fake wedding make the young couples fall in "real" love with each other. This is an outstanding movie which I am sure you will laugh like I did as the move progresses; highly recommended.

Reference: My Fake Fiancé – DVD, starring Melissa Joan Hart

No comments:

Post a Comment