Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 13, 2023

Book Reviewed: Windows 11 for Seniors in easy steps by Michael Price and Nick Vandome

This book is absolutely for beginners Numerous books are available about the use of Windows 11 with laptops, and this edition offers some useful tips for Windows 11 operating system. I found this book in my local public library, and it is fun to read and learn some basic features. This is for absolute beginners and most things given in this book are very basic operations such as familiarizing with desktop, personalizing your system, browsing the web, classic applications of Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, Outlook, Email, edit photos, and play music. MS applications have become easy to learn by yourself and most questions are answered within the Microsoft system when you are using an application such as web browsing or using a Word document. The photo apps and Windows Media Player were of some use to me when I was trying to rip music from my music CD to my Media Player on the laptop. I suggest you check your local library before you purchase books of this type because they may be available for borrowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment